Janabe Khadija(sa) is a perfect role model for all the Muslims all over the world. The sacrifices made by her and her contributions for spreading Islam are innumerable. Her famous title was Malikat-ul-Arab.
The biggest virtue of Janabe Khadija(sa) is that Allah(swt) acknowledged her sacrifices and revealed the following ayat for he when She(sa) have all the wealth to Holy Prophet(saww):
“And when we found you in need, we made you needless”
– Sura 93 (Zuha): Verse 8
Some virtues of Janabe Khadija(sa) are mentioned below:
(1) Janabe Khadija(sa)got the title “SAYYIDATU NISA-IL-AALAMEEN” before her holiest daughter Janabe Fatema Zehra(sa).
(2) Janabe Khadija(sa) was on the path of Islam (Shariat-e-Ibrahimi) before the Be’sat of Holy Prophet (saww) & the proof is her Nikah.
(3) Janabe Khadija(sa)did not have any idols at her palace nor was she seen worshipping any idol by any arab.
(4) Aisha (la) said: The best way to make Prophet (saww) happy is to talk about Bibi Khadija(sa).
(5) Bibi Khadija(sa) was amongst the best women of the world, such as Herself, Janabe Fatema(sa), Janabe Maryam(sa) & Asiya(sa).
(6) She was the richest holy women ever born. She had uncountable riches. She had around 80000 camels which were taken on hire by all arabs for business trip to different parts of the world.
(7) Khadijah(sa), daughter of Khuwaylad, is one of the wealthy persons among Quraysh and her trade activities extend to Egypt and Ethiopia.
(8) Once Janabe Khadija(sa) sent “Maysara” a slave with the Holy Prophet (saww) for the business trip to Syria to get more Ma’refat about the Holy Prophet(saww). When Janabe Khadija(sa) enquired from Maysarah about the incidents related to the journey of the Holy Prophet(saww) he narrated to her the miracles which he had seen from him and also what he had heard from the monk of Syria. Khadija(sa) felt excessive emotion within herself, which had its origin in her interest in the spirituality of Prophet Muhammad(saww) and she said to Maysarah involuntarily “Maysarah! That will do. I hereby set you and your wife free and also place at your disposal two hundred dirhams, two horses and a costly dress.
(Ref: Hayatul Quloob)